The church shall cause the zeal for missions to develop and continually burn in the hearts of members. The Church shall seek to understand the movement of God’s Spirit for the times and shall plan the missions programs accordingly. It shall prayerfully consider and make the decision to involve its members in these missions projects each year.
1. Missionary Convention. The Church shall conduct regular Missionary Convention or Emphasis Month once a year to create missions awareness and participation by its members, preferably in the month of October each year.
2. Missions Exposure Trips. The Church may send a team each year to church planting areas or unorganized churches in the district, region or other islands to help in the ministries most needed by the recipient ministry/church.
3. Missions Research. The Church shall encourage members to research on unreached people groups in the Philippines and abroad. It shall consider doing missions outreach to these groups.
4. Giving and Prayer. The Church shall challenge its members to make a yearly pledge for missions.
5. Tentmakers/Career Missionaries. Churches shall encourage members to become tentmakers or career missionaries.
CAMACOP Ministry Handbook, p. 41-42
CAMACOP Missions Month Materials
If there’s a place beyond the reach of knowing where, then 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒕 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆. Yes, we will lift up 𝑱𝒆𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕 – the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, to the regions beyond and wherever You may lead us. Here’s a song originally performed by Sandi Patty and a cover by Wilhelmina Dulaca.
Filmed by: Michael John Destua (National AYP Officer)
Location: New Life Christian Community (NEGPAS District)